Monday, August 4, 2008
BLOG PROBLEMS
We want to offer our sincerest apologies to affected bloggers and their readers. We’ve tracked down the problem to a bug in our data processing code that locked blogs even when our algorithms concluded they were not spam. We are adding additional monitoring and process checks to ensure that bugs of this magnitude are caught before they can affect your data.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl. Thanks so much for the blog comment. You are so sweet. No, Brent hasn't done landscaping since he was in his late teens. He owns a company now that does sales and marketing for software technology companies. It keeps him so very busy and I often feel so bad for how often and how hard he works to make it all happen - even though I know he loves every moment of it. Ha ha! (work-a-holic)
Take care and keep in touch! I truly appreciate your words of support. It means so much to me.
Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Post a Comment